Anna Chapman, the glamorous former Russia spy, returned to Western media pages. Accordind AP, Anna Chapman wasn’t just a member of one of the largest rings of Russian sleeper agents ever rolled up by the FBI, officials say. The 29-year-old former real estate agent, who became a lingerie model and corporate spokeswoman back in Moscow, represented a new breed of Russian spies adapted to the post-Cold War world. Bringing the media attention the controversial spy story seems not to be random. Chapman now has a prominent position in Russia’s Young Guard (Molodaya Gvardiya), the youth wing of the United Russia party which utterly dominates the country’s politics — and is headed by prime minister Vladimir Putin. Young Guard’s most sinister and controversial activities consist of naming ‘journalist-traitors’ whom it considers disloyal to the ruling regime.
- 93,719 visitors
- NATO and Global Policy in Rambo Style
- Deveselu missile shield – East and West; PR & Business
- Глобальная трансформация макрорегиона
- Russia wants to preserve the status quo of Moldova Republic and Transdniestria
- Panama Papers: the ‘biggest leak in history’ on corruption
- France, Qatar completed deal – US $7.5 billion for 24 Dassault Rafale
- General Igor Korobov is the new chief of GRU
- Hungary intends to spend half billion $ to buy 30 Russian Choppers
- Romania’s Prime Minister Resigns. But on the streets the protests go on !
- Российский военный эксперт Евгений Крутиков: ”Армия США еще с первой Войны в Заливе привыкла «воевать в прямом эфире» и Минобороны России не имеет пока достаточного опыта в этом смысле”
- В случае военного конфликта, первые цели это базы НАТО соседи с Россией
- Russia will hold about 4,000 various combat training missions in 2015
- Ukraine conflict – the main issue on the 21st OSCE Ministerial Council agenda
- After Dutch 122,5 t gold repatriation, will next a global run on gold ?
- «Endeavor to change regime in Russia – nearly official explanation for sanctions»