The Russian circles lobby in Swiss seem to be able to find a way to soften the resistance of Georgia. According AP, Georgia said Thursday it has accepted a Swiss proposal (providing guarantees of international supervision of all trade and cargo between Russia and the breakaway provinces of Abkhazia and South Ossetia) that could open the way for Russia to join the World Trade Organization. “We accepted the Swiss offer and hope that Russia will also approve it,” Georgian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergo Kapanadze said in a telephone interview from Geneva. Russia’s top WTO negotiator, Maxim Medvedkov, said it would take a few days to analyze the Swiss offer. “We need several days to take a stance and we would be able to make a response next week,” he said in remarks carried by the ITAR-Tass news agency.
Recently Russian President Dmitry Medvedev reminded at a meeting with students of Moscow that is essential for Russia to join WTO. But the situation of the two republics (Abkhazia and South Ossetia) is still a sore point on the agenda of the Kremlin.
- 93,808 visitors
- NATO and Global Policy in Rambo Style
- Deveselu missile shield – East and West; PR & Business
- Глобальная трансформация макрорегиона
- Russia wants to preserve the status quo of Moldova Republic and Transdniestria
- Panama Papers: the ‘biggest leak in history’ on corruption
- France, Qatar completed deal – US $7.5 billion for 24 Dassault Rafale
- General Igor Korobov is the new chief of GRU
- Hungary intends to spend half billion $ to buy 30 Russian Choppers
- Romania’s Prime Minister Resigns. But on the streets the protests go on !
- Российский военный эксперт Евгений Крутиков: ”Армия США еще с первой Войны в Заливе привыкла «воевать в прямом эфире» и Минобороны России не имеет пока достаточного опыта в этом смысле”
- В случае военного конфликта, первые цели это базы НАТО соседи с Россией
- Russia will hold about 4,000 various combat training missions in 2015
- Ukraine conflict – the main issue on the 21st OSCE Ministerial Council agenda
- After Dutch 122,5 t gold repatriation, will next a global run on gold ?
- «Endeavor to change regime in Russia – nearly official explanation for sanctions»